- Bizzell advises on organzational development, fiscal management, quality assurance systems, management information systems, and perfomance outcome management.
- We assist our client’s in improving clinical performance, increasing treatment accessibility and availability and strengthening community relations.
- Bizzell develops diversity plans, and provides assistance in the implementation of diversity programs, diversity councils or affinity groups.
- Bizzell assists in determining a program’s readiness for an accreditation survey
- We collaborate with work plans identifying changes that need to be made and applicable timelines and assist with mock surveys by accreditation surveyors.
- Bizzell develops a complete environmental assessment of program sites that have physical plant issues, to address health and safety concerns reflected in accreditation standards.
- Bizzell assists with addressing Border State challenges and issues.
- Collaborate with State Provider Associations to facilitate accreditation related workshops
- We assist with the revision and preparation of State regulations.
Our training targets common behavioral health issues and healthcare which are based on frequently cited accreditation standards. Below is a sample of training Bizzell currently offers. CEU and CME may be available.